- Shop hours: The shop is open 8.30am-3.30pm, Mondays, Wednesdays to Fridays. Closed on Tuesdays.
- Contact details: Tel 3969 1069 or email email@example.com
- Uniform information can be found here.
- Pick Up orders of uniform from Clearance Site
- Exchanges made to uniform purchases made in the shop in June 2020.
- Annual DCPTA and Stationery Fees payment information can be found here.
For any of the above, you must book an appointment HERE.
The PTA Shop no longer sells uniforms, but now available conveniently to purchase on line.
Would you like to buy Gently Used Uniforms?
Second hand / gently used uniforms are sold in the DCPTA Shop, appointments are required to shop second hand sales. Gently used uniforms are managed by DC parent volunteers.
The DCPTA Shop stocks a selection of stationery for Primary and Secondary student and parent convenience. These include pens, pencils, diaries, workbooks, scissors, highlighter pens, pencil sharpeners, a limited selection of secondary calculators, and more.
We accept Cash or Cheque for the purchase of Stationery Items.
Parents/Guardians will be asked to sign in at reception as visitors. This process will involve:
- Verifying you have an appointment with the PTA Shop
- A temperature check
- Health declaration form
- All visitors are required to wear a self-supplied face mask
- Everyone must adhere to appropriate hygiene and social distancing measures, including the use of hand sanitiser upon entry.
While in the shop:
- The PTA shop will be adopting a ‘one household in, one out’ policy. Members of the same household (e.g. parent and child) can therefore attend together, but not at the same time as people from different households.
- No fittings can take place during the class resumption period. Sizes will need to be judged by parents through measurement and visual estimation
Other items for sale
- House Tattoos: The DCPTA Shop also stocks House Tattoos. The temporary tattoos can be worn to support your House at school sports events and other House competitions. Only $10 each. Perfect to show your support for your House.
NOT SURE YOU NEED AN APPOINTMENT? Please refer to our list of FAQ’s to help you out. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What if I purchased uniforms from the Clearance site online, where do I pick up those uniforms?
a. Once you have made a purchase online from the Clearance Site, you will need to book an appointment to collect those items from the PTA Shop.
- I purchased new uniforms from the ESF School Uniform website, where do I collect those items?
a. Items purchased from the ESF School Uniform site will be shipped directly to your home, or collected from their distribution facility.
- Can I still purchase Gently Used Second Hand Uniforms?
a. Yes you can. Please book two appointment slots back to back to ensure sufficient time to select the items you need.
- I purchased uniforms back in June but they no longer fit. Am I able to exchange these items?
a. Yes you can, while supplies last. Simply book an appointment to visit the PTA shop and we will happily exchange the uniform items for a different size.
- I purchased uniforms online and these items no longer fit my child, am I able to exchange theses items in the shop?
a. No. If you made a purchase online from the ESF School Uniform site, you will need to exchange these items with them.
- I purchased pants and my child will not wear them, can I exchange for another item?
a. Unfortunately, we cannot process Returns. We will only exchange a uniform item, if purchased from the PTA Shop, for the exact same item in a different size, or colour. No other items may be selected.
- How do I purchase Stationery for my child?
a. Stationery Packs for Years 1-7 will be charged to your Gateway account and delivered to the classrooms. Therefore, you do not need to come to the shop to pay or pick up up your stationery. If you are a new Year 7 student starting after 1 October 2020, you will need to come to the shop to purchase your stationery.
- How does my Year 9 child purchase lined books for school?
a. Any students in Years 8-13 who need new exercise books may purchase them individually as needed from the PTA Shop.