The Discovery College online uniform store has now been launched, and is accessible here:
Click on the Discovery College logo to view the catalogue.
All uniform purchasing is therefore now occurring online.
The role of the PTA shop is changing as a result of this move, which is prompted by changes to government policy. However, the PTA will continue to offer the following:
- A clearance site is now available HERE to purchase our remaining uniform stock at discounted prices.
- Purchases made through the Clearance Site will need to be picked up in the PTA Shop. Parents/Guardians or Students, must book an appointment HERE to visit the shop to pick up these items.
- Regardless of being from the previous supplier, such items can still be worn into this academic year and beyond as they are very similar to the new uniform items.
- The PTA shop will continue to sell stationery items for the start of 2020-21 and will remain a hub for our community.
When PTA Shop opens, the following measures will be taking place:
Parents/Guardians will be asked to sign in at reception as visitors. This process will involve:
- Verifying you have an appointment with the PTA Shop
- A temperature check
- Health declaration form
- All visitors are required to wear a self-supplied face mask
- Everyone must adhere to appropriate hygiene and social distancing measures, including the use of hand sanitiser upon entry.
While in the shop:
- The PTA shop will be adopting a ‘one household in, one out’ policy. Members of the same household (e.g. parent and child) can therefore attend together, but not at the same time as people from different households.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.
Gently Used Uniform
The PTA Shop will resume the sale of second hand uniforms. An appointment HERE is necessary to visit and shop the section.
Label Your Personal Items
Please remember to label all the items your children bring to school, including uniforms, sports uniforms, hats, drink bottles, lunch boxes, pencil cases, stationery and etc.