The Discovery College online uniform store has now been launched.
All uniform purchasing is therefore now occurring ONLINE.
The role of the PTA shop is changing as a result of this move, which is prompted by changes to government policy. However, the PTA will continue to offer the following:
- Our old inventory at discounted prices
– Pay online, and pick up in the PTA Shop. Please book an appointment HERE for pick up.
– Regardless of being from the previous supplier, such items can still be worn into this academic year and beyond as they are very similar to the new uniform items.
- Buy from the new collection
– Pay online, and have your new items either delivered to your home, or collect from their office in Lai Chi Kok.
- The PTA shop will continue to sell stationery items, for e.g., exercise books, calculators, and etc. for secondary students and will remain a hub for our community.
Parents/Guardians will be asked to sign in at reception as visitors. This process will involve:
- Verifying you have an appointment with the PTA Shop
- A temperature check
- Health declaration form
- All visitors are required to wear a self-supplied face mask
- Everyone must adhere to appropriate hygiene and social distancing measures, including the use of hand sanitiser upon entry.
While in the shop:
- The PTA shop will be adopting a ‘one household in, one out’ policy. Members of the same household (e.g. parent and child) can therefore attend together, but not at the same time as people from different households.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gently Used Uniform
The PTA Shop will resume the sale of second hand uniforms. An appointment HERE is necessary to visit and shop the section.
Label Your Personal Items
Please remember to label all the items your children bring to school, including uniforms, sports uniforms, hats, drink bottles, lunch boxes, pencil cases, stationery and etc.