The Discovery College online uniform store has now been launched, and is accessible here:
Click on the Discovery College logo to view the catalogue.
All uniform purchasing is therefore now occurring online.
The role of the PTA shop is changing as a result of this move, which is prompted by changes to government policy. However, the PTA will continue to offer the following:
- A clearance site, allowing families to buy remaining uniform stock held by the PTA, will soon be available, linked to from the above online store. Parents will be able to purchase these items at discount prices, and will need to pick them up directly from the PTA shop once it re-opens for appointments. Regardless of being from the previous supplier, such items can still be worn into this academic year and beyond as they are very similar to the new uniform items.
- The PTA shop will also be offering an opportunity for uniform fittings on an ongoing basis – students/parents wishing to try on the new uniform items before purchasing online will be able to visit the shop for fittings once the Covid-19 situation has improved, and make online purchases via a specially-provided computer terminal within the shop if they so wish.
- The PTA shop will continue to sell stationery items for the start of 2020-21 and will remain a hub for our community.
The PTA Shop will be closed until students are allowed back to the campus.
When PTA Shop opens, the following measures will be taking place:
Parents/Guardians will be asked to sign in at reception as visitors. This process will involve:
- Verifying you have an appointment with the PTA Shop
- A temperature check
- Health declaration form
- All visitors are required to wear a self-supplied face mask
- Everyone must adhere to appropriate hygiene and social distancing measures, including the use of hand sanitiser upon entry.
While in the shop:
- The PTA shop will be adopting a ‘one household in, one out’ policy. Members of the same household (e.g. parent and child) can therefore attend together, but not at the same time as people from different households.
- No fittings can take place during the class resumption period. Sizes will need to be judged by parents through measurement and visual estimation.
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. Once the social distancing measures applied by the Hong Kong SAR Government have been lifted, you will be able to EXCHANGE an item for the exact same item of a different size while stocks last.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.
Gently Used Uniform
The PTA Shop will suspend the second hand uniform sale days and will hopefully resume them in the new school year.
Label Your Personal Items
Please remember to label all the items your children bring to school, including uniforms, sports uniforms, hats, drink bottles, lunch boxes, pencil cases and stationery etc.