PTA Fees & Stationery
New to school parents
Included in your offer pack are details of how to pay PTA fees and order stationery. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the PTA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders for 2016-17 must be placed by Friday 10 June 2016. After this date we cannot guarantee delivery of the Stationery Packs for the start of the school year.
Download and print the stationery order form. Complete and submit it together with your payment to the PTA Shop. We are located on the ground floor of Discovery College and accept cash or cheques made payable to “DCPTA”.
PTA Fee – To be paid by all families
It is a requirement of the English Schools Foundation Ordinance that all parents of Discovery College join the DCPTA. The annual fee is $450 per family and must be paid before purchasing stationery packs, uniforms or booking the school bus service.
All students have two Mandatory Stationery Lists. Pack 1 must be purchased through the PTA. Pack 2 can be purchased at a shop of your choice or through the PTA. All Stationery items are detailed by year group in the lists below.
- Y1 Stationery Pack 2016-17
- Y2 Stationery Pack 2016-17
- Y3 Stationery Pack 2016-17
- Y4 Stationery Pack 2016-17
- Y5 Stationery Pack 2016-17
- Y6 Stationery Pack 2016-17
- Y7 Stationery Pack 2016-17
- Y8 Stationery Pack 2016-17
- Y9 Stationery Pack 2016-17
- Y10 Stationery Pack 2016-17
- Y11 Stationery Pack 2016-17
- Y12 & 13 Mandatory Elective Requirements
Pack 1: Mandatory Stationery Pack 1-must be purchased from PTA (detailed in the above lists)
Years 1–6: These packs include exercise books and other stationery items (e.g. pencils/erasers/glue sticks) depending on year group.
Year 7: These packs only include exercise books.
Years 8-13: Existing students may have space in their current exercise books so there is no Pack 1. Instead students can come to the PTA shop when they need additional exercise books. Please note the $450 PTA fee is still due even if the student is not buying a stationery pack.
Pack 2: Mandatory Stationery Pack 2 “Parent-Sourced Stationery Pack”
All students require additional parent-sourced stationery items, such as pencils, pens etc. These items can be sourced from a shop of your choice or from the PTA. DCPTA offer these items for sale, once a year in June as a fund raiser, packaged together for your convenience. Individual items are also available throughout the year. Please print the order form and return it to the PTA Shop along with your payment. N.B. Headphones, pencil cases, and calculators are not included in Pack 2.
How to pay
We only accept cheques or cash. Make your cheque payable to “DCPTA” and return it to the PTA Shop. Write all of your children’s names and year groups on the back of the cheque. (Please include all items in the same cheque.)
Delivery and Pick-up Arrangements
- Years 1-7 Mandatory Stationery Pack 1 – will be ready in your child’s classroom on the first day of school (provided your PTA fee and stationery order have been paid for in full).
- All Years – Mandatory Stationery Pack 2 and calculators – If you have placed an order, it will be ready for pick up from the PTA shop from 5 August (provided your PTA fee and stationery orders have been paid for in full).
Please contact the PTA Shop at email@example.com or by calling 3969 1069 if you have any queries regarding stationery.