Change Request – Student Medical Info
- Log in to the Gateway at https://dc.tg.esf.edu.hk using your Gateway Parent username and password.
- Click onto the students image
- There will be eight boxes listed with 8 different colours, click on “Medical Information”.
- Select your child from the drop-down list, it will show the selected child’s medical information, click on “submit change” which highlighted in red to edit.
- Fill in necessary information on the ‘Change Request – Medical Information’ pop up window. Required fields are marked with *.
- Click “Next” button at the bottom of the page when you are done entering/updating all information.
- IMPORTANT: Review your edits on the next page, check the ‘Confirm’ check box and select your name in the ‘Select Parent/Guardian’ drop-down list in “Declaration” section at the end of the form, and click “Confirm” button at the bottom of the page to submit your changes.
Your changes will be reviewed by designated school staff. If you have provided all necessary information it will be updated to Gateway and you should see your changes in there within 2 working days. If your information is incomplete/unclear, your request for changes will be denied and you will receive an email with details.