Change Request – Student Emergency Contact
- Log in to the Gateway at https://dc.tg.esf.edu.hk using your Gateway Parent username and password.
NOTE: Password reset instructions can be found here.
- Click onto the students image
- There will be eight boxes listed with 8 different colours, click on Student Demographics
- Select the Emergency Contact section and click “Submit Change” button to edit the details with the form in a pop up window.
IMPORTANT: Changes made in this form will be applied to selected student only. You can add/edit the following details on this page:
- Emergency Contact: name, relationship, language and work/home/mobile phone numbers for one or both Emergency Contacts. NOTE: Emergency Contacts will usually be helpers or close friends living in Hong Kong. Unless you do not have any other choice, please avoid adding contacts living abroad as they will not be able to provide any assistance to your child in case of emergency.
- Student Info: student’s mobile phone number if s/he has one.
- Click “Next” button at the bottom of the pop up window when you are done entering/updating all information.
- IMPORTANT: Your updated information can be reviewed at the right column under Update information. Click “Confirm” button at the bottom of the page to submit your changes.
Your changes will be reviewed by designated school staff. If you have provided all necessary information it will be updated to Gateway and you should see your changes in there within 2 working days. If your information is incomplete, your change request will be denied and you will receive an email with details.