Extra-Curricular Activities / Other Learning
Extra-curricular activities are provided by external providers and ESF ESL (Education Services Ltd). They include sports coaching, clubs such as chess, performing arts activities and a range of other activities.
Extra-curricular activities carry a fee as opposed to the co-curricular activities provided by staff of the College, and are advertised on the College web site.
ESL is the College's preferred provider for many extra-curricular activities, which include:
- Language – English, Mandarin, French
- Kung Fu
Other extra-curricular activities include:
- Table tennis
- ICT/maths club
- Performing arts
Other learning includes:
- Year level camps, which range from Year 1 & 2 sleepovers to 5-day challenge-based camps and overseas excursions for senior classes.
- Education Outside the Classroom experiences to support the classroom programmes, including visits to museums, city infrastructure facilities, etc.
- The restoration and management of the mangrove swamp immediately in front of the school property
- Support of DB Green in replanting, beach clean-ups, and other local environmental projects
- College-wide sports days in athletics and swimming
- Support and participation in HK sporting events, including swimming, golf, athletics,cross country, badminton, football and rugby