Individual Nomination Rights
Terms and Conditions
- This Nomination Right is one of a series of 300 Nomination Rights issued. The Directors of ESF Educational Services Limited] (the "Board") may at any time resolve to issue further Nomination Rights on such terms as it may consider appropriate in its absolute discretion.
- The rights under this Nomination Rights expire immediately upon the Nominee being admitted to the College.
- The Nomination Rights Holder may nominate one Eligible Child (the "Nominee") for a place at the College. For this purpose the term Eligible Child shall mean:
- a child of the Nomination Rights Holder,
- who is deemed by the Principal of the College to be suitable, and
- who otherwise satisfies the admissions criteria as set out by the Board from time to time.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if the Nominee is removed from the College for any reason then no further nomination may be made by the Nomination Rights Holder.
- This Nomination Right may not be transferred. However, if the Nomination Rights Holder changes [its] name, then the Board may (on submission of such evidence as it may reasonably request concerning the bona fide nature of the transaction necessitating the changes) deliver to the Nomination Rights Holder (or his/her successor) a Nomination Right in the new name against surrender of this Nomination Rights.
- The College will keep a Register of Nomination Rights Holders in which to record the name of each Nomination Rights Holder against the number of the relevant Nomination Right.
- The College shall recognise and treat the person in whose name this Nomination Right is registered in the Register of Nomination Rights Holders as the sole absolute owner of such Nomination Rights and as alone entitled to receive and give effectual discharge for the monies hereby secured. The College shall not be affected by notice of any right, title or claim of any person to this Nomination Rights other than the person in whose name this Nomination Rights is so registered.
- If this Nomination Right shall be lost, stolen, destroyed or defaced in whole or in part so as to be incapable of use, the College shall, on such terms as to evidence, identity, indemnity and expenses incurred by the College in investigating and verifying title as the Board shall require, deliver to the Nomination Rights Holder a new Nomination Right in lieu of this Nomination Right and in the case of defacement, against the surrender of this Nomination Right.
- Notices under this Nomination Right may be served by the Nomination Rights Holder or by the Board by posting the same in a prepaid letter addressed to the College at its registered office or to the Nomination Rights Holder at its address as shown in the Register of Nomination Rights Holders, and shall be deemed to have been received 48 hours after the time of posting in the case of notices sent to an address in Hong Kong, and 5 days after the time of posting in the case of notices sent to an address outside Hong Kong.
- The Nomination Rights Holder’s order of priority for an admissions interview for the relevant Nominee as between other Nomination Rights Holders is determined by the time and date of receipt of application for the Nomination Right.
- This Nomination Right and the conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong.
For the avoidance of doubt a child nominated under this Nomination Right shall receive priority in accordance to the College's Admissions Policy from time to time but there is no assurance of whether or when a place at the College will become available.
A copy of the application form can be downloaded by clicking the following link '
Individual Nomination Rights Application Form'